19 April 2012

Community Photo Challenge - Tulips

Hey!!  Yes, it's been almost a year since I last joined in to the Community Photo Challenge... and, I had a bunch of pics I could have shared.  This time I've got my act together and here are my tulips!



This is my entry for the photo challenge... I call it "A Sign of Hope for Spring"


These are pics of my little garden;  fenced away from the guinea fowl and the goats that are just itching to bite the heads off the tulips.




And, here is Sofie out enjoying the sunshine and the beautiful blooms... 

8 comments:

REGINA said...

you might need to fence them off from sofie too lol. love the tulips and the kitty. what kind of tulip is the yellow one? very interesting. and thanks for stopping by and checking out my flowers.

Maria said...

Hi, enjoyed your post for the challenge. What a cute cat and love those lily flowering tulips. The yellow one looks like it has dew on it and is just opening. Cats and flowers photograph well together! Thanks! Smiles, Maria from Seattle.

MariesImages said...

Too bad you have to fence in your tulips...You have some beautiful tulips!
Cute kitty shots with the tulips too. Glad to see you joining in Veronica!!

Clyde said...

What a pleasant sight to wake up to. Thanks for playing.

Phil Restan said...

Nice tulips, and cat. Such a pity when you have to fence out the wildlife, our problem is rabbits,fencing them out means we stop any good animal coming in.

Lisa said...

Oh Veronica that is a gorgeous tulip! Too bad you have to fence them in but I'm sure you can still appreciate their beauty.
Lisa

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

nice job on all shots...but I particularly love the cat shots.

Rjet33 said...

Just beautiful! I love tulips and kitties too! Great pics!