03 April 2008

Picaboo - I See You

I found this fun website while trying to find digital scrapbooking ideas for my wedding photos.  It's one of those "Make your own book" type programs, and I really like it.  It's simple to use, has many features, and I thought the books were reasonably priced.  Here's the link to the book I made for my mother ($39.95 for 20 pages plus shipping):
My Mom's Book


And, here's the link to their website where you can download the free program:
Picaboo.com/


Have fun, and enjoy!  If you make one... make sure to share!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your book you made for your mom was beautiful!! I had tears in my eyes when I was looking through the pages; you did great and your mom will love it!!

thanks for that site; I'm going to check it out; I'll let you know if I do anything with it

betty