21 June 2009

Catching Up...

Since I took the time this weekend to clean up my second bedroom and reset my sewing supplies up there, I thought I would catch everyone up on what I’ve been working on the last several months. Funny how you start a project, get interrupted by another, find something else, etc.

I find that I am a little more distractible than most. Maybe that’s why I am in the field I am in… I get very bored doing the same thing again and again. So, I have a lot of things going on at once. If I get tired of one thing I do another. Deadlines are great for me because they force me to finish something on time. Otherwise, I fuss with this, fuss with that, find something else that catches my interest.

I will keep this list updated and refer to it as projects are started, worked on, completed. I will post the hyperlink to it on the sidebar titled “What’s In the Works.” Enjoy!

Oh, and sometimes I don’t know what to do because some of my earlier works were experiments gone awry, so I appreciate any suggestions or hints!

Project #1 – ChrysanthemumsFlower of the Month Fabric by Ro Gregg

Status: Layered, needs to be quilted

Project #2 – Hopscotch BOM

Status: Piecing, on block 7/10

Update 7/3/09

Project #3 – Jeweled Log Cabin

Status: Pieced, need to add borders

Project #4 – Civil War Hexagons

Status: Piecing

Project #5 – Jerry’s Birthday Bear Quilt

Status: Completed

Project #6 – Mother’s Day Lavender Quilt

Status: Completed

Project #7 – Neptune Up a Lazy River

Status: Cutting pieces
Update 6/27/09

Project #8 - Coco Pink Twin Stars
Status: Piecing Block Rows
Update 6/27/09

1 comment:

Nicole said...

This is what I should do to! Publish pictures of all my UFOs and their status of completion. I will be so ashamed of how many I have it would push me into finishing something!